Of The Perfect Health Foundation
Founded in1990 - Cedarburg Wisconsin
Our purpose is to teach, advance, and in every way possible send forth the message taught by Jesus the Christ, and...
- To teach and support principles of personal and common wholeness - "Your faith has made you whole" ("whole" is the adjective - "wholeness" the noun). We believe that there is nothing more kind and merciful that a person can do for self and others than to teach and practice wholeness of being under God "in whom we live, move, and have our being".
- To promote wellness and wholeness among persons of various Christian or non-Christian backgrounds and beliefs who nevertheless wish to attain the highest level of health of body, mind, and spirit that they and God agree is possible for them. This purpose could be considered "supplemental" to that of other religious faiths and practices much as a multi-vitamin is "supplemental" to a diet of processed foods grown on mineral deficient soils.
- To publish and promote manuals, reports, kits, and other materials by traditional means and by the Internet that support the total health and wellness of persons on a Pathway to Wholeness.
- To specifically teach NUTRITION-FOR-LIFE (principles of good nutrition) of both physical and spiritual dimensions as created by God and as amplified and clarified by the teachings of Christ for the total well-being of mankind in body, mind, and spirit.
- To serve persons and groups of all religious beliefs, races, and nations, in ways consistent with mercy, healing, peace, truth, justice, common sense, Christ sense, and love.
- To aid such religious, charitable, scientific, literary, research or educational purposes consistent with the above as in the judgment of the trustees shall be in furtherance of the well-doing and well-being of mankind.